If you want to fully benefit from Clenbuterol, avoid shopping at CrazyBulk. Not only is the store selling sub-standard products but it’s also fleecing some of their customers. Even their product descriptions indicate a vendor who is unaccustomed to the bodybuilding jargon. In addition, the dosages of Clenbuterol alternatives are inaccurate and most likely damage your liver when you follow them.
Crazy prices for fake Clenbuterol
Visually, the user interface is nice, the ordering process is simple, the site even has a live chat feature which enhances communication with the customer care. But it’s disappointing that after all that hustle, they send products that will not drive you towards achieving your bodybuilding goals. In the end, what should matter most is whether the cycle was successful or not. Honestly, CrazyBulk fails terribly on that.
- Account creation, ergonomy and ordering process - /10/10
- Prices and products - /10/10
- Customer service - /10/10
- Cycle and Products advice - /10/10
- Methods of payment and methods of delivery2 - /10/10
- We made a real order, and the verdict is... - /10/10
CrazyBulk supplies substandard Clenbuterol, issues inaccurate steroid prescriptions, & has a history of defrauding customers. Our review explains all these in details.